These Come From Trees Sticker

These Come From Trees Sticker
This is the sticker we're hoping can save a couple hundred thousand trees a year. Amazing how the right message at the right time can make the difference.

Quick Facts about "These Come From Trees"

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Palo Alto Medical Foundation Deploying 1000 These Come From Trees Stickers

We've talked in the past about how it's not just coffee shops, bars, and restaurants that can benefit from "These Come From Trees" stickers, but commercial enterprises too.

The other day, we were emailed by Melissa Stai of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a large healthcare organization based in the California Bay Area.

As Melissa told it, the Foundation is always looking for ways to make its operations greener and more efficient, and when she was walking around the Stanford campus, she had seen a These Come From Trees sticker up in a departmental bathroom, and wanted to bring the benefits of These Come From Trees stickers to the Foundation.

PAMF has more than 50 buildings around the Bay Area, so they decided to buy 1000 These Come From Trees stickers to make sure they would get great coverage and get the most value out of their conservation efforts!

If there are any Palo Alto Medical Foundation clients out there, and the next time you swing by, you see a These Come From Trees sticker up in a bathroom, snap a pic with your cameraphone and email us!

3 comments:

Jean Pommier said...

That works! I just saw the sticker at my family doctor's practice facility and went online to buy stickers from my company right away.

One wish though: would help if you can share how much you have raised to date for the Sierra Club.

Keep the green fight up!

Jean.
Farther Faster

David said...

I saw one of the stickers on my last visit to PAMF. Now I've found the site and will check with Facilities at my office to see if we can get the stickers on all our paper towel dispensers.

Dave

Katrina said...

I saw one a couple of these at my visit to PAMF yesterday, which led me to visit this site. Too bad I didn't know I should take a picture!