These Come From Trees Sticker

These Come From Trees Sticker
This is the sticker we're hoping can save a couple hundred thousand trees a year. Amazing how the right message at the right time can make the difference.

Quick Facts about "These Come From Trees"

Monday, June 23, 2008

Logan Airport? Wow! Beantown Loves TCFT

I just saw this in my Google Alerts for "These Come From Trees".

Tamara Kinsky flew in to Boston's Logan Airport, and when she went to the wash up in the bathroom...well...guess what:
After an exhausting 6 a.m. flight to Boston this past Friday, I decided to freshen up in the bathroom before heading out to rental car hell. Every paper towel dispenser had a sticker slapped on it that said "Remember...these come from trees." Got me to immediately cut down on my paper towel consumption.
Pretty cool! Glad to see that they work in airports too! Read all about Tamara's thoughts on the project in the rest of her post!

2 comments:

Alina Wilson said...

Wow, interesting blog, and maybe you are right in which case,
This is the sticker that we are hoping to save 200,000 trees a year. At the moment I have the assignment to hurry up. I have asked a friend to accept it pay someone to write my assignment. Anyway, It's amazing how the right message can make a difference at the right time.

shasheasl said...

z9x24y8d17 l6i58z7d23 y7z91s7b49 i6e65v9u26 v3z79c7v23 a0j44x1q73