These Come From Trees Sticker

These Come From Trees Sticker
This is the sticker we're hoping can save a couple hundred thousand trees a year. Amazing how the right message at the right time can make the difference.

Quick Facts about "These Come From Trees"

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SanDisk Deploying These Come From Trees Stickers at Campus


The other day a pretty impressive brand name showed up in the "These Come From Trees" paypal email bin: SanDisk.

For those of you who need refreshing, SanDisk makes the memory cards that make your and my cell phones run. I have an 8GB SanDisk chip in my mini HD video camera I got recently, and I love it!

One of SanDisk's facilities staff picked up 200 These Come From Trees stickers, and when emailed asking what they're planning on doing with them, he mentioned that they are going to deploy them across the campus as part of a larger greening intitiative they're working on.

Very cool!

You can see more examples of organizations using These Come From Trees stickers to conserve paper at their offices here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really exciting how major brand names are diving into the green movement. If more and more companies continue to support the environmental movement, the condition of our planet would be greatly improved. On my blog, http://blog.greenercommerce.com I discuss the ways in which companies are changing to decrease their impact on the earth.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I saw these stickers while doing somework at South Puget Sound Community College in Olympia, Washington. I was trying to btain some for Olympia High School and and Washington Middle School here in Olympia. Please send me an email at: oranda27@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Simon Ovidiu said...

I think that is great how people are trying to do something to save trees.
I think that protecting trees we protect environment for being destroyed but also we protect our life.
Visit my blog

Unknown said...

Looking for the thriller and adventure.Want your holiday surplus.Visit the guest house in pench. Book tickets in advance and enjoy the trip.

s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roman Adam said...

Nice and informative blog that you've shared.!!
Trees play an important role in an environment and their saving is compulsory for good and healthy environment!!
handbags online shopping in pakistan

Mrjack said...

It's really an amazing content and i felt very energetic after reading it. I bookmarked it due to its content quality. If you want to know about leather jckets then goto Leather men's racer jacket!

Maria Dominguez said...

Every one deserves to be happy in their family or relationships, I was lucky enough to get my husband back , Doctor Robbinson helped me he is authentic , My Husband left me for 8 months and I was devastated and couldn't find any way out to get him back i tried all ways. At some point I was depressed, while i was reading through some post on the internet where people testified about how Dr Robbinson helped them Solve similar problems I contacted him and he never hesitated to help me as well, My husband is back home, my happiness is restored
Text/call: +12267705795
Email: Drrobbinssonspiritualhome@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

off white clothing
hermes bag
kd shoes
supreme clothing
birkin bag
off white
yeezy
hermes outlet
off white
kyrie 9